Welcome to VooHoo! Rediscover yourself!!
1. Information do we collect ?
We collect information when you create an account or use the Platform. We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our Platform and, if you grant us access, information from your phone book on your mobile device. More information about the categories and sources of Ideally, there is no data collection done at our end. All we do is check the below mentioned points on your device. It is for the better user experience and enhancement purposes.
Ad Information – The information is all about the personalized content and online ads which have been served to you. The number of times an ad has been served and whether you have clicked on the ad or ever interacted with it is identified from this information.
App Information – It is about the apps that are installed on your device to gain more insights for ads.
2. Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, which also includes when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may be asked provide some or all of the following information:
- Registration Information, such as age, username and password, language, and email or phone number
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image
- User-generated content, which may include comments, photographs, live streams, audio recordings, videos, and virtual item videos that you choose to create with or upload to the Platform (“User Content”). We collect User Content through pre-loading at the time of creation, import, or upload, irrespective of whether you choose to save or upload that User Content, to provide personalized recommendations. If you apply an effect to your User Content, we may collect a version of your User Content that does not include the effect.
- Content including images, text, and video, which could be found in your device’s clipboard, with your permission. For instance, if you choose to start content sharing with a third-party platform, or choose to paste content from the clipboard into the VooHoo App, we could access this information stored in your clipboard to fulfil your request.
- Payment information, including payment card numbers or other third-party payment information (such as Paytm) where required for payment
- Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through the contacts in your phone, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social network contacts
- Your opt-in choices and communication preferences
- Information to verify an account such as proof of identity or age among other
- Information in correspondence you send to us
- Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
3. What is the usability of such information?
If you make an in-app purchase, please review our Wallet Items Policy. Your purchase will be made via your Apple App Store or Google Play account. We do not collect any financial or billing information from you concerning such a transaction. Please review the relevant app store's terms and notices to learn about how your data is used. We keep a record of the purchases you make, the time at which you make those purchases and the amount that you spend so that we can credit your account with the correct value in coins.
Proof of your identity or age
We, sometimes, may ask you to provide proof of identity or age for you to use certain features, such as Go Live.
Promotion of apps and the way ads are served – It is used for promoting advertisement and apps along with content on mobile apps.
App Information – This information helps us to build an approach and streamline the ads displayed on the device.
How we use the information we collect:
- To fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback
- To customize the content you see when you use the Platform. For example, we may provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen or show you content that is similar to content that you like or interacted with
- To send promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third parties
- To improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver advertising
- To make suggestions and provide a customized ad experience
- To support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform
- To use User Content as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform
- To understand how you use the Platform, including across your devices
- To infer additional information about you, such as your age, gender, and interests
- To help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
- To prove your identity in order to use certain features, such as livestream and wallet item ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law), or in other instances where verification may be required
- To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
- To announce you as a winner of our contest, sweepstakes, or promotions if permitted by the promotion rule, and to send you any applicable prizes
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- Consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content
- To combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- To facilitate sales, promotion, and purchases of goods and services and to provide user support.
4.How long we keep your personal data
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations and exercise our rights with the information involved. Where we do not need your information to provide the service to you, we retain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data.
If you ask us to delete your account it will first be placed into a deactivated state for 180 days (to allow you to request it to be reinstated), followed by the deletion of the account. We will also delete personal data that relates to the in-app messaging function within 180 days of you cancelling your user account. Please note that messages sent to other users of our service are stored on their devices and cannot be deleted by us.
In each case, there are also occasions where we may need to keep your data for longer in accordance with our legal obligations or where it is necessary for legal claims.
5. Change in Policy
6. Security and Storage
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information. Voohoo may transmit your data to its servers.
The privacy of young users under the age of 13 is important to us.The Platform is not directed at children under the age of 13. If we become aware that personal information has been collected on the Platform from a person under the age of 13 we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 on the Platform, contact us at email@example.com